Wear the Flat Platform Sandal Trend!

09:05:00

STYLE, COMFORT AND HEIGHT ROLLED INTO ONE SANDAL.

I was really skeptical of the flatform sandal at first. I thought they looked a little too clunky for my taste. But like every other 70’s trend this season, it started to grow on me.  I have to say, this type of shoe is really convenient for those who are vertically challenged. The thick flat sole makes it easy to walk, you get the height without having to wear heels!  

Flatforms look best with a mini skirt, shorts, or at least a cropped cigarette pant. But style them how you feel comfortable. Flatforms easily translate from a day in the office to a night out—with some nice lift as well! Part wedge, part flat, this shoe marries fashion and comfort and was spotted on Spring runways including Chanel, Prada, and Michael Kors. 

Get lifted with spring's comfiest sandal, here.  

STREET STYLE INSPIRATION

Scroll below for street style inspiration to get you wearing your flatform with confidence.


















I hope you enjoyed this post.
xx


You Might Also Like

0 comments

FOLLOW ON INSTAGRAM

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR MAILING LIST

Subscribe

* indicates required