Whether you're wearing a crisp collared shirt or a chunky cable knit sweater, add a statement necklace to your ensemble to create a fierce fall fashion look. Brighten up your neckline with a fun bejeweled necklace
- This stand out piece looks best when styled with a simple outfit. Styling your go-to little black dress with various statement necklaces is a fabulous way to add a trendy twist to an old classic.
- Keep the rest of your jewelry simple, especially your earrings. You don’t want to look like a little girl who overindulged in her mom’s jewelry box. By keeping your jewelry simple, you are letting the statement pieces speak for themselves.
- If you have a larger bust, it is important to opt for shorter necklaces that don’t lie directly on your chest.
- When choosing a bright coloured necklace, think of the colours that you wear the most frequently and purchase a necklace that will compliment your existing wardrobe.
- Store your oversized necklaces on hangers, to keep them from tangling, bending or breaking. This will keep your necklaces from sliding and clumping together.
- A statement necklace is most versatile in metal. Gold or silver, or both, it doesn’t matter. What does matter is that it is interesting while being versatile. While you can have statement necklaces in colours, having one that is gold or silver, depending on preference, will get you the most mileage because it will match everything you wear while adding a pop.
how do you wear your statement necklaces, are they a wardrobe staple for you and how many different outfits do you manage to wear them with? tell us by leaving a comment.